Please review the End User License Agreement
ROCK THE CAMP SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN AND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. THE SWEEPSTAKES IS OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES AT LEAST 13 YEARS OF AGE AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. ENTRY IN THE SWEEPSTAKES CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES. ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND ON THE NUMBER OF ENTRIES RECEIVED.
(a) The "Rock the Camp" Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") is an online talent competition that provides an opportunity for unsigned artist to showcase their talents and win prizes. Participants will submit an original recording or audiovisual work for voting. For the first two (2) rounds of competition, fans have the opportunity to review the submitted works and post comments along with voting for their favorite artist. After two (2) rounds of competition, a judging panel will select the Grand Prize Winner and four (4) runner up winners that will be announced on or about April 1, 2010. Voters are also entered to win a prize, which is awarded through a random drawing.
(b) The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Premier TN, LLC d/b/ Camp Electric ("Sponsor"). For purposes of this Sweepstakes, "Entrant" means the person who actually registers as a fan on the website www. www.CampElectric.com ("Site").
By participating in the Sweepstakes each Entrant agrees as follows:
1. Entry Period. The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01 P.M. Central Standard Time ("CST") on January 15, 2010 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. CST on March 22, 2010 (the "Sweepstakes Period"). Sponsor reserves the right to extend or reduce the Sweepstakes Period in its sole discretion.
2. Eligibility. The Sweepstakes is open only to natural persons who are legal residents of the United States who are at least thirteen (13) years of age at the time of entry submission.
3. Disqualification. Without limitation, an Entry may be disqualified, at Sponsor's sole discretion, in addition as otherwise provided for in these Official Rules if (a) the Entrant is charged with a violation of law which brings or may tend to bring public reproach from the Christian community or Entrant has a pending arrest or conviction for a felony or misdemeanor, (b) Entrant performs any act offensive to decency, morality or social propriety, (c) you fail to meet the Entry Requirements or violate or fail to comply with the terms of these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify submission at any time in Sponsor's sole discretion.
4. Method of Entry & Entry Requirements. To enter, an Entrant must (a) register as a fan at the Site; (b) complete the entire fan profile, and (c) cast at least three (3) votes for bands or artists who are participating in the contest that is conducted online at the Site during the Sweepstakes Period (jointly the "Entry Requirements"). Each Entry Requirement must be met prior to the expiration of the Sweepstakes Period. Incomplete and/or multiple entries will be disqualified. Third party entry and/or entry through a sweepstakes service is not permitted. All entries become the property of Sponsor and no entry will be acknowledged or returned.
5.Selection of Winner. A random drawing will be conducted by Sponsor and/or its representatives on or about April 1, 2010 from all eligible entries received ("Winner"). If a Winner is disqualified or ineligible for any reason then an alternate Winner will be selected via a random drawing from the eligible entries.
6. Prize. The Winner willwin an iPod Touch, in which the style and model shall be determined by Sponsor ("Prize") in its sole discretion. The Prize described above is subject to availability and may be changed or modified at Sponsor's sole discretion. No cash or other Prize substitution, in whole or in part, except by Sponsor at its sole discretion for any reason and only then for Prize of comparable or equal value. If requested, Winner shall provide Sponsor with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before the Prize will be awarded. Prizes are not transferable, redeemable for cash or exchangeable for any other prize. Income taxes on prizes are solely the responsibility of the Winner. Approximate retail value of the Prize is Two Hundred Dollars ($200.00). The valuation of the Prizes stated above is based on reasonably available information provided to the Sponsor.
7. Winner Notification. The Winner will be notified by email sent to the contact information provided the winning Entrant. The Winner will be required to complete, sign and have notarized, an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release and where legally permitted, a Publicity Release and return these documents along with any other forms requested by Sponsor within five (5) days of receipt by the Winner. Failure by a Winner to return the completed documents by the time specified by Sponsor for any reason or the return of any Winner to return and complete a Prize notification as undeliverable may, in Sponsor's sole discretion, cause the Prize to be forfeited or if a potential winner is found to be ineligible, does not comply with the Official Rules or cannot or will not accept his or her Prize, his or her Entry will be deemed ineligible and an alternate winner will be determined.
8. Taxes. The valuation of the Prize stated above is based on reasonably available information provided to the Sponsor. The value of the Prize awarded to a Winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each Winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes
9. General Conditions. To the extent that there is any conflict between these Official Rules and Sweepstakes-related materials, these Official Rules shall govern and control. Except where prohibited by law, by participating, Entrants agree: (a) to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor shall be final and binding in all respects and matters relating to the Sweepstakes; (b) to release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor and its respective affiliates, parent companies, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and their respective shareholders, officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents ("Sweepstakes Entities") from and against any and all liability, injuries, losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind, including without limitation, personal injury and/or death or property damage, sustained in connection with his/her participation in this Sweepstakes, or from his/her receipt, possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of the Prize, or for any typographical or other error in the printing, offering, administration or announcement of the Prize; (c) that the foregoing Sweepstakes Entities have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guaranty, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relating to the Prize; and (d) except where prohibited by law, entry constitutes permission for Sponsor and/or any party authorized by them to use a Winner's Entry, name, hometown, likeness, photograph and statements regarding this Sweepstakes in all media without review for editorial, public relations, promotional and advertising purposes along with granting a Prize as stipulated herein, all without compensation and, upon request, to provide such consent in writing. If you are under the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which you reside, your parent or legal guardian must consent to entering this Sweepstakes and must sign release documents on your behalf.
(a) Any information collected from you in connection with the Sweepstakes will be delivered to Sponsor and may be used in accordance with these Official Rules. Sponsor may use personal and aggregated information it collects in connection with the Sweepstakes for multiple purposes, which may include without limitation, to notify Entrants about promotional offers or opportunities along with supplying and/or selling the information to its affiliates, consultants, parties whom perform services on Sponsor's behalf and any other third parties for both advertising and promotional purposes and may divulge information if it is subpoenaed and/or if Sponsor believes it is necessary, in its sole discretion, to prohibit unlawful acts or acts that may endanger the health and safety of another. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, DO NOT ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES NOR PROVIDE ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE.
(b) Neither Sponsor nor the Sweepstakes Entities are responsible for and shall not be liable for: (i) printing, typographical or any other errors in any Sweepstakes-related materials and if there is any inconsistency between Sweepstakes-related materials and these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall govern and control, (ii) electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind, including without limitation, server malfunction or by any human error that may occur in the processing of Entries; (iii) failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions; (iv) lost, late, misdirected, mutilated, stolen, incomplete, incorrect, illegible Entries, returned Entries or mail or postage due mail; or (v) any condition that may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes or any portion thereof should viruses, bugs, technical difficulties, suspected or actual electronic tampering, or other causes corrupt the administration, security, integrity or proper play of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to void any entries determined by it in its sole discretion that have been submitted fraudulently, in contravention of the Official Rules, contains an advertisement or other form of commercial solicitation; is infringing, threatening, libelous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, inflammatory, inappropriate or profane or any material that may violate any personal or privacy rights (including, without limitation, the use of last names, addresses, phone numbers, or other personal information). CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. The Sweepstakes is subject to these Official Rules and all applicable federal, state and local laws. The Sweepstakes shall be governed by laws of the State of Tennessee without regard to choice of law or conflict of law principles; and any dispute arising out of or connected in any way with the Sweepstakes shall be brought only in a federal or state court in Memphis, Tennessee and you waive all objections to such jurisdiction and venue.
(c) The Prize is awarded "as is" and without any warranty or any kind, express or implied, including without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, and all such warranties are hereby disclaimed.
11. Winner's List/ Official Rules. A list of the winner of the Sweepstakes will be posted the Website for four (4) weeks from the end of the Sweepstakes. You may also mail a self-addressed first class stamped envelope for receipt by such date to Sponsor's address listed below. For a copy of the Official Rules mail a self-addressed first class stamped to the Sponsor's address listed below for receipt by March 31, 2010. Official Rules will also be posted on the Website. Vermont residents may omit return postage for Official Rules only.
SPONSOR:Premier TN, LLC d/b/a Camp Electric, 2756 Appling Center Cove, Suite 104, Memphis, Tennessee 38133.